Designed for patients seeking a more intense and deeper massage. Introducing the chair thathead, shoulders, neck, back, calves and feet above the rest. The Human Touch “”HT-275″” Swivel-Based ThermoStretch Heated Massage Chair provides a relaxing massage that effectively alleviates stress, back pain and sore muscles, leaving you feeling invigorated and refreshed. In just 15 minutes per day, a massage from this remarkable chair can therapeutically boost your circulatory and immune systems—not to mention, make you feel really, really good. Take a seat and let the lumbar heaters soothe your lower back while the rotating foot-and-calf massager invigorates tired, sore muscles. Indulge in any of three invigorating pre-programmed massage programs, which expertly incorporate the five techniques used by back and spinal care professionals. Lean your head back and enjoy the deepest, most penetrating neck massage available, or ease away daily tension and stress with a full-body stretch. Focus the quad-roller massage where you need it most for targeted relief from your neck down to your lower back. Crafted with only the finest materials and advanced technology, the HT-275 ThermoStretch massage chair is a beautiful addition to both your wellness regimen and your living room.
Features of the HT-275 include:
- 3 Invigorating Massage Programs- Optimal results come from targeted treatment. Choose from three massage programs that fit your needs and desires. Get a great total-back massage or focus on your lower or upper back.
- Penetrating Neck Massage- Simply removing the head pillow reveals an intelligently placed cloth window that enables the advanced massage system to provide a closer, more intense neck massage.
- 4 Professional Massage Techniques- Target any of the four expert massage techniques to your back own trouble spots for powerful, therapeutic relief. Massage techniques include Rolling, Kneading, Compression and Percussion.
- Foot-and-Calf Massager with Width Control- Two 15-minute programs offer gentle or vigorous foot-and-calf massage that simulates the squeeze-and-release techniques of expert massage therapists. Also features adjustable width control for a customized fit.
- Full-Body Stretching- As the foot-and-calf massage wells gently hold your legs, the massage chair slowly reclines, stretching the spine to increase blood flow to the vertebrae and discs, effectively rejuvenating the lower back.
- Dual-Lumbar Back Heat- Two lumbar heat modules gently warm the lower back muscles, gradually reducing tightness and pain. In addition to calming and soothing back muscles and preparing them for a more restorative massage, heat also encourages blood vessels to expand, rushing nutrient-rich blood to the sore or tense areas to promote healing.
- Contoured-Comfort Neck Pillow- For maximum comfort.
Human Touch massage chairs are the only chairs endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC), and serve as an important tool for back pain patients. The WFC is a global non-profit organization that exists to support, empower, promote, and unite over 100,000 chiropractors and the chiropractic profession all over the world.
Since 1979, Human Touch wellness solutions have provided measurable physical and psychological benefits to a wide range of users including back pain patients, active seniors, sports and outdoor enthusiasts, and those living with stress and chronic pain. Influenced by our esteemed Wellness Council members, our wellness solutions alleviate stress and muscle pain, while increasing circulation, boosting immune systems, and promoting the body natural healing processes.
Human Touch provides innovative products and experiences that deliver life changing benefits.
Everyone wants to feel better and perform their best. Human Touch products relieve stress and tension, giving individuals the physical and mental recharge they need to live every day to their fullest potential. – Dr. James Rouse, Naturopathic Physician Human Touch Wellness Authority
3 INVIGORATING AUTO-MASSAGE PROGRAMS. This chair is designed for those seeking a more intense and deeper tissue therapy
DUAL-LUMBAR BACK HEATING SYSTEM. Heat encourages blood vessels to expand, rushing nutrient-rich blood to the sore or tense areas to promote healing
4 PROFESSIONAL MANUAL MASSAGE TECHNIQUES. Move the roller anywhere on your neck, upper back, or lower back using your controller
Foot-or-Calf Massager with Width Control. Offers two 15-minute programs. Choose a gentle or a more vigorous option that meets your needs
By simply removing the head pillow, you can experience a penetrating neck massage